Thursday, October 8, 2009

MarketingCrossing -Get More Job Ideas

I had just gone through a bankruptcy and was having a really hard time finding work due to the poor economy in Ohio. Through this website, I posted my resume and also did job searches on my own. I found several and applied for them. I had several interviews and eventually landed the job I have today because of http://www.MarketingCrossing.com. My current employer posts all of their jobs through this website exclusively, so I know that is something that employers now do. I would recommend anyone that is currently looking for a Marketing Jobs to use this website tool. It is very easy to set up an account (it is rather time consuming though) and I am living proof that it works! Great site and FREE!Lots of job openings and very advanced search allowing you to narrow down your search by date openings posted, distance to work and job’s relevance. Allows you to build and store your resume and cover letter for a quick apply. What I really do like about this service is that it allows you to store your search and then you receive a daily e-mail with all new positions that had been opened for the past time. Even in the case you are having no luck, they offer free advice on how to improve your resume and they will create one for you. All in all this is a great tool to help find employment fast.The site must give an incredible service when we compared to other site. The opportunities in any field must be updated and the job seekers who need job in which field and they service for their request. I know this site through my friend recently. I am now in a job whether by the proper guidelines through this site. So I prefer http://www.MarketingCrossing.com your career and you don’t hesitate and lead your career definitely…

For More Job Information Simply Go Here...

marketing jobs
marketing job descriptions
advertising jobs
public relations jobs
marketing salaries
sales jobs marketing job titles
marketing internships

No comments:

Post a Comment